TGIF!!! It’s Fashion Beauty Friend Friday (FBFF) and today my fellow Bloganista’s and myself are chatting about pre-planning our daily outfits. Katy Rose, a super fab chica, of Modly Chic sends us questions weekly, and we answer on our blogs each Friday.
|No, this is not my closet, BUT it would be nice if it was! LOL|
1. How do you determine what you will wear that day?
I really don’t put too much thought into what I am going to wear. I usually wake up and the first thing I do is look in my closet and decide if I want to wear pants, jeans or a dress/skirt. After I decide that, I just start pulling and putting on.
2. Do you plan outfits out in advance for a whole week, month, weekend?
NO WAY!!!!! I wish I were that organized and planned things well in advance. LOL It would probably make my life a whole lot easier.
3. Do you have any specific way of tracking outfits and items already worn so you don’t repeat?
Not really. Once I wear something, its put in a pile to wash or put in the cleaners. Once its cleaned, it gets put right back in the closet and ready to be worn again. I don’t keep track of what I already wore and didn’t wear. If it’s in my closet, that means it’s clean and ready to be worn. LOL
4. How do you discover new combinations of items in your closet? (Trial try-ons? Hanging items together?)
I usually just look at items and can pretty much, by eye, see if it’s going to be a good combination or not. I pretty much already have in my mind an idea of what I want, so that makes it a lot easier.
5. To streamline the process for 2011 what is one new thing you can do to cut down your dressing time?
I could definitely start planning and deciding what I’m going to wear the night before rather than waiting until morning to decide. That would save me a whole lot of time!!
P.S. If you haven’t already, don’t forget to enter into my $50 Visa Gift Card Giveaway below!!